New Adventure

Sometimes I will write a post and then get interrupted, or think of adding something, so I save it as a draft... but then I never go back to finish it, because I think, "No, I already wrote that post." Then I look at my list of posts and realize there are posts drafted that should have been published. Here's one of them. Doesn't matter much now, except that I wanted it to be out there. Originally written August 28, 2013 at 10:02 pm.

I've just been totally freaking out for the past couple days, about school starting this week, and felt like sharing a few thoughts...

I was thinking about it today, and it has been just about 3 years since I was in school. That maybe not seem like much time to some, but it's a while for me! Plus, this isn't just "going back to school" - this is a completely new adventure! I'll be studying something that, while I've enjoyed doing it for many years, I have never studied anything like it before. And I'll be immersed in a language that, while I get by on a day to day basis, I have never considered myself to be fluent with.

So, here it is! The night before I embark on my newest journey: Pastry school. :)

Here's hoping I will have the gumption to regularly blog this experience for all the wonderful people I know who have been so supportive about this new direction I'm taking! Earlier, I was freaking out. Tonight, I'm pretty calm and looking forward to it, but I'm sure that will be a different story in about 8 hours...

Comments

Popular Posts